Beacon Tower

Back to Places

BeaconTower.png

The beacon tower is the oldest and single most important structure in or around the town of Echer’Naught. Completed in 1750 and constructed atop the highest hill between the mysterious forest of the elves and the city of Harken, the tower is of dwarven make and remains a key fixture in the southern Olaran defenses. When lit, the tower’s beacon can be seen clearly by the Duchy of Harken (smoke by day and flame by night). More recently it has been discovered that there may be a powerful Loci meters above the Beacon Tower attuned to at least Life and Sorcerer. Perhaps others…

Place of Power

  • Site Strength: Powerful
  • Available Essence: 6d10