Campaign of the Month: June 2018
Shaintar Legends Awaken: Rangers of the Greenway Road; Regional Command-Echer'Naught
Thunder (Wild Card)
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6 (A), Spirit d8, Strength d12+3, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d10, Notice d8
Pace: 12 (run d12); Parry: (see Wolfhaven); Toughness: 13
Edge: Danger Sense (Notice roll at – 2 just before the attack)
Gear: Galean Riding Master Saddle (+ 2 Riding), Plate Barding (+ 3 armor)
• Fleet-Footed: War horses roll a d10 when running instead of a d6.
• Kick: Str+d4.
• Size +3: Warhorses are large creatures bred for their power and stature.
• Horseman: +2 Riding (not Fighting); mount/dismount as free action.
• Cavalryman: Mounted Charge +2 Fighting (at least 6”); in addition +4 dam; no MAP (even if runs)
• Master of Horse: mount uses rider’s Parry & gains a +2 to its Pace; d10 (d12) run
• Behold a Pale Horse…: Fearless, Danger Sense, Wildcard
• Fearless (immune to Fear and Intimidation)
The last stallion of the Wolfhaven herd of Harken Masterbreed horses, Thunder represents the epitome of the finest breeding family in the western Olaran plains.
Standing at just under 15 hands, Thunder is a powerhouse. His charcoal grey coat is even, without blemish. In combat, he is nearly as lethal as his rider.